Hey guys, I've been looking at the market lately and noticed computer giants moving into the smartphone industry. This has been going on for sometime now. Apple and Samsung have always been around as far as we know. The recent purchase of Motorola by Lenovo for $2.91 billion is further proof. Google bought Motorola for $12.5 billion in 2012. Google stripped Motorola of what they deemed useful patents that somehow related to the production of their Nexus.

My current idea is rough and speculative. I believe Blackberry and HTC may be possible candidates for future M&A. I know Blackberry had a stance on not being for sale, but let's let their financials do the talking for them. Dell and HP really need to get their head in the game and move into the smartphone market sooner rather then later. Their competitors are already there and positioning themselves to defend against Apple and Samsung. I wish I could guess the timeline of when I think this will happen, but I'm not sure. I am going to purchase some shares in the near two months. I am curious on what you guys think. Please share your thoughts.