My earlier threads are received lot of responses, so i desire to share some more thoughts on this.

A lot of professional are employed in jobs relating to Finanacial Markets, such as dealers (traders), back office personnel (involved in processing and maintenance of data), Risk Managers, Relationship Manageres, Analysts, programmers, Fund managers, bankers etc. Also Many in this forum are engaging people on such assignments. So both the groups, i.e. employees and the employers share their experiences, discuss and learn more on the opportunities.

I chat with one Mr. Khandelwal in this forum once, told me that he is a dealer with an MNC. His job involves day-trading in US Market on the company's account. Mostly he is trading in Berkley Hathway shares only. The assignment involves no fixed salary, but a share of the profits (in his case it is 40% of profit).

I believe that there are lot of such opportunities exists in the Financial Markets. If the users are the forum are willing to share such job related experiences (good or bad), i think other can also learn from that.