Thread: An Amazingly Simple Way To a Fortune!

Default An Amazingly Simple Way To a Fortune!

Using Williams Accumulation/Distrubtion or Chaikan Money Flow divergence. I use www.marketinout.com screener to find the companies. I also use technical insight from www.recognia.com (available from most brokers) The criteria: Companies with a peg factor below 0.75 preferable, strong trading statement, check market conditions for sector. I also prefer stocks which have had a volume spike (see rising on unusual volume at market in out), stocks which have upside breakout (use recognia technical alerts), another variation is stocks with accumulation but are undervalued (there is a screening criteria for this).

Big recent winners on LSE: qfi, tldh, vex, see, graphene nanochem, monitise, trx, Iae, tcm. If anyone has the code for use with amibroker please post.

i dont suppose these were long trades?

They were all long positions. Of course do the opposite for short. Another thing I check is that all money flow indicators are saying the same thing. On balance volume, Chaiken money flow, Williams accumulation, money flow index.

I thought so, the only reason why I ask, is that any indicator would have worked well, given that we are/have been in an extremely strong uptrend for quite some time..its not an amazingly simple way to a fortune. You could just have said the macd indicator, or better still a moving average cross over.
    these are extremely easy ways to lose a fortune

I am glad I don't listen to people like you.