Thread: ogame Wanting to buy shares from Vivendi but..

Default ogame Wanting to buy shares from Vivendi but..

Im a software engineer and dont have the slightest idea where to start .

I noticed on their website http://www.vivendi.com/ they posted a share price of ~ 16 euros . i emailed them asking them if i can buy via credit card and they answered with the following

You can do this by:choosing to have Vivendi hold your shares (pure book-entry shares)

In regards to your transactions (purchase or sale of Vivendi shares), registered shareholders benefit from special conditions:

the absence of custody fees;

1- reduced brokerage fees: 0.30% excluding VAT* on the gross amount of the transaction up to €200,000.00 and 0.15% beyond (with a minimum of €4.10)

2-Shareholders are to bear the cost of cash transfer fees incurred on an account abroad (if applicable)

3-Financial Transaction Tax: 0.2% of the amount of the share acquisition price (rate in force au 01/08/2012)

4-free online services (excluding connection costs) to check your account and order stock trades:www.planetshares.bnpparibas.com

0.36% including VAT at 20%.

1) reduced brokerage fees: 0.30% excluding VAT-------- does that mean for every 1000 euros they take " 3euros taxes?

3)Financial Transaction Tax: 0.2% of the amount of the share acquisition price<-------- does that mean for every 1000 euros they take " 2 euros taxes?

Sorry if i didnt explain the above well , but im 21 and im very new to this

Thanks

Im a software engineer and dont have the slightest idea where to start .

I noticed on their website http://www.vivendi.com/ they posted a share price of ~ 16 euros . i emailed them asking them if i can buy via credit card and they answered with the following

You can do this by:choosing to have Vivendi hold your shares (pure book-entry shares)

In regards to your transactions (purchase or sale of Vivendi shares), registered shareholders benefit from special conditions:

the absence of custody fees;

1- reduced brokerage fees: 0.30% excluding VAT* on the gross amount of the transaction up to €200,000.00 and 0.15% beyond (with a minimum of €4.10)

2-Shareholders are to bear the cost of cash transfer fees incurred on an account abroad (if applicable)

3-Financial Transaction Tax: 0.2% of the amount of the share acquisition price (rate in force au 01/08/2012)

4-free online services (excluding connection costs) to check your account and order stock trades:www.planetshares.bnpparibas.com

5-automatic dispatch of Shareholders’ Meeting notices

0.36% including VAT at 20%.

1) reduced brokerage fees: 0.30% excluding VAT-------- does that mean for every 1000 euros they take " 3euros taxes?

3)Financial Transaction Tax: 0.2% of the amount of the share acquisition price<-------- does that mean for every 1000 euros they take " 2 euros taxes?

Sorry if i didnt explain the above well , but im 21 and im very new to this

Thanks