Thread: $IAGM (SoFit) Closes $400k Seed Financing at $.02

Default $IAGM (SoFit) Closes $400k Seed Financing at $.02

Unreal - I still can not believe that $IAGM is under ten cents. It deserves a Market Cap that would price it at about $.10 EASILY. That last Partnership with LIFETIME Fitness is a bullet in the chamber.
    Chenorhesy

The SoFit Facebook page just had a 500% increase in LIKES since the PARTNERSHIP with LIFE FITNESS. THis has my attention now.

Nice to know that we can STILL Buy at the Placement price in the OPEN Market. That is somewhat rare given small caps like to give away nice discounts in Financing. There are NOT even Warrants or Options in this one. AS is 200MIL and we have a float of ~26MIL or so here. I think we see a run to $.10+ for a 400% ROI here soon. Just my 2 cents..... get it.
    cintySkirty

"The Walk A Mile participants will form the first Global ACTIVation Community, walking together to learn a new respect and learn about people who don't look, pray, or live like you." Farah Pandith, Special Representative to Muslim Communities, U.S. Department of State.
    "By sharing exercise goals and efforts with members from other countries and cultures, we are paring the spirit of the Olympics with the idea of walking in someone else's shoes." Hannah Rosenthal, Special Envoy to Combat and Monitor Anti-Semitism, U.S. Department of State.
    With the strategic marketing and campaign management of Rock-it Media, Walk a Mile will gain a worldwide profile. It will have the endorsement of ambassadors, celebrity & athlete spokespeople and supporters from all over the world - from musicians to politicians, CEOs to NGOs, world leader to thought leaders, sports stars to artists.