Background
(This background part was added 7 days after creating the thread.)​

I post a LOT !!!

I joined the forum 20 months ago and have posted over 2,000 times. That's a lot of posting!

A few months ago I even tried to slow down the posting, thinking it was stopping me from doing "real work". Lol... that didn't last more than a week.

I can't stop myself.

I read comments or questions and stories pop into my head. Often I start with a quick response, and end up writing a chapter in a small book.

If I don't answer, it's like a bothersome little splinter in my mind until I go back and answer as best I can.

I PM people a lot !!!

Every time someone follows me or sends me rep, I say thanks. I think it's good manners for starters. But I've also enjoyed the little interactions.

That's over 600 PMs in 20 months.

It surprised me ...

To be made a moderator.

To have helped/impacted so many people.

That it mostly had nothing to do with AdWords.

(This thread here.)

Help more people ...

I'm starting to regularly be surprised when a new forum member likes a post from months ago and I re-read it. I mostly can't remember even writing it. I'd like to repurpose a lot of it somehow, rather than have it all scattered to the wind.

Anyway, whatever I'm doing seems to have helped people in the forum, and I wonder how many more people I can help if I start posting (somehow) outside the forum.​

Help people more ...

Three months ago @SmoothFranko left the following comment in this thread:
SmoothFranko said: ↑
Make a show called "Andy's Talks" and you'd have the majority of all active members on these forums watching you. throw so ads on there + ??? = profit?
I've had quite a few people say I should create an "Andy's Corner", or "Andy's Talks" and just start churning out content.

Creating content and interacting just seems to be one of those things I can't NOT do.

It seems to help people - so I'm going to see what happens when I double down on it.

This was an encouraging reply from @SlowlaneJay that made me smile when I said I was considering it.
SlowlaneJay said: ↑
ohmygodyes
[​IMG]
Thanks @SmoothFranko, @SlowlaneJay, and everyone else who's told me to "shut up and take my money".

Renaming the thread ...

I initially titled this progress thread "iPhone talking head videos", but I'd also like to document creating screencasts, creating a YouTube channel, doing live streaming (Periscope/YouTube?), and whatever else I do to get more content out of my head so it helps more people.

So "Andy Talks" will do for now. It's a bit embarrassing to put my own name in a thread title. It's not to "brand" myself. It's so people who don't want to follow this thread can avoid it. Anti-click-bait. (I vaguely feel this is something I have to get over.)

If anyone can think of something better, I'm all ears.​

My goal ...

I mention this in a later post.​

Help more people. Help people more.

I don't really know how I'll "monetize" it.

It's obviously an itch I can't scratch, so I'm going to do it anyway.

It should be either "Hell Yeah!", or "No".

So "all-in" it is.​