Thread: "Market Radar" Returns to Daytradingradio.com

Default "Market Radar" Returns to Daytradingradio.com

Market Radar is an old feature I will be bringing back to Day Trading Radio. It will consist of a market call on specific days where I see a convergence of important indicators we follow here at DTR. This alert will be released on a need to know basis. Meaning, if I see a potential for a high probability move up or down or even if we have a very uncertain situation playing out, I will do my best to post the update here.

The alert will come in 7 different types outlined below

If you're a follower of Day Trading Radio, you know that I work with a duel stochastic indicator that times the futures with incredible accuracy. I also use a methodology called the HPS or High probability Setups that consist of pattern recognition, Trend lines, Short and longer time frame stochastics. I also take into consideration certain candle sticks combined with volume. All this can be used across different trading vehicles. This signal released will be based on the S&P 500.

Here is tomorrow's Market Radar video. Yesterdays upside call played out nice and I am still focused on the 60 min time frame. Overall markets are looking more stable but want to watch the 60 min stochastics for a failure. Tomorrow we have a possible market moving event the FOMC minutes will be released at 2pm est

A further breakdown brings this into a great level. worth taking for me if we get a move to buy trigger, if we move fast down to that level I would expect a fast bounce. Couple levels to pay attention to.. 200 ema
    EmilClutte

Tomorrow sets us up for an early morning follow through at which point I will be looking to lock in some profits on some longs and then take a more cautious look into the late morning early afternoon session. Overall I think we run out of "bounce steam" at one point tomorrow and could end flat to negative. No big signals and would not bet the farm on it. We have a "x" marks the spot zone above us to keep tabs on but don't think we will get there.