Thread: **Mature Student Wants To Be A Trader, Help!**

Default **Mature Student Wants To Be A Trader, Help!**

Dear Fellow Online Traders,

I am a mature University Student that does not like the financial factor of University (being broke). I am wanting to learn the foundations of shares/stock trading to get a nice little ball rolling. There are probably loads of threads like this floating about and you're all probably sick of seeing these threads but I am genuinely interested in taking part in share trading.

If there is anyone out there who would like to point me in the right direction, I would be very grateful.

Thanks in advance.

A poor student

We need more details. What astrological sign are you?

I was born on 21st October, So I am a Libra/Scorpio. Can I ask why?

I always recommend Tastytrade.com. It's free and they have tons of archives for everything including beginners.

Are you in the UK or something?
    If so you won't be able to use the same platforms they use but the information is still relevant.

Gemini is a problem sign for traders.

Seriously, you need to indicate how much money you have available to trade (and you WILL lose some of this while learning), how much time you have, how much you are going to invest in learning, what your actual financial goals are, your time frame... all these details are important. There are a million ways to trade, and 285,000 reasons to.