Thread: What is the use of Credit card??

What is the uses of Credit card??
    How is it useful??

Default What is the use of Credit card??

Quote:
    Originally Posted by preetisoft2 View Post
    What is the uses of Credit card??
    How is it useful??
    when you don't have the cash for something but need it. A credit card pays whatever up front to the company you are purchasing from, and then you pay the credit card in installments, plus interest.

Credit cards are the easiest way to get money quickly to pay for something, but they are one of the most expensive ways of getting that money.

Develop good savings habits, and you won't be FORCED to use a credit card. Then, you can just use a credit card to pay for your regular monthly expenses, earn rewards, and then pay the card in full at the end of the month.

I don't have a credit card but I'm planning to get one. I just realized recently that I need it somehow in times of needs like for grocery or bills. So if ever I'll have one, it'll be because of those reasons. I just have to manage it properly and just have a credit limit that I can afford to pay.

Credit Cards are made by investors for us the consumer. The credit card companies get super rich by offering us high interest money.

The only reason I use it, is because I can afford to pay for my credit card expenses quickly without generating interests. It is very easy to get comfortable using it and to get into serious debt. I discourage my sons, in their twenties, using credit cards. They're not easy to manage. They're easy to overuse.

Preetiesoft2, what a simple and deep question you made. Are you a researcher ?

I liked your questions very much. Welcome to our forum.

The best question is, the benefits of paying in cash.