Hello everyone, I'm new here as well new to the stock market. For the past Hour I've been doing some reading and searching on this site. Some very useful information. But I could not really find any information on the above title. See last year I took a complete lost of $4000 out $5000. I was trading penny stocks. I would get these alerts from a blog called Darth Trader. subpenny company would have gains over 5000%. Me being the rookie that I am, I would get into each alerted company at its all time high with only seconds later the company would fall dramatically witch resulted in me taking a complete lost. each play i would invest at least $1000.
Now I'm stuck with this last company ENTB witch I have over $1000 invested at $.006. I held on to this company since June 2012. Now that I know just a little bit more that what I knew last year Im looking to sell this company at any giving time to either brake even or to take a lost and invest elsewhere. I would love to make back the other $4000 that I lost.
I guess I said all of that to say this how do I find a company that has the potential to grow? Like what do I look for? Where do I look? How do investors come up with companies they invest in? what do investors look at to that tells them hey this company is going to make a profit? Any information would be helpful.