Thread: Volume based trading - where?

Default Volume based trading - where?

Hi all,

I'm looking for a platform that will allow me to run a constant strategy that will enter a position based on volume and the previous candle stick (red or green). e.g - if the volume exceeds 100k and the previous candle stick is green, then I go long with a trailing stop.....

Does something like this exist or does anyone have any tips to maybe change my parameters?

Thanks

you can as coder to help you. as the mt4 chart also contain with current candlestick volume.
    feel free to write down your trading rule here, i';ll try my best to provide help.

Quote:
    Originally Posted by time-is-money View Post
    Hi all,

I'm looking for a platform that will allow me to run a constant strategy that will enter a position based on volume and the previous candle stick (red or green). e.g - if the volume exceeds 100k and the previous candle stick is green, then I go long with a trailing stop.....

Does something like this exist or does anyone have any tips to maybe change my parameters?

Thanks

Oh, that's the easiest stuff I've ever seen . Was musing over similar thing when I was a techy tenderfoot. If I remember this "EA kid" got lost the recesses of my mercerfx MT4 account. Will try to find and share it soon there.