If this is open for discussion I would like to offer my take on these picks.
OI----Was this still a buy in your opinion at market open? Since you posted at 0730 I'm guessing you saw what was happening.
And what are you basing the price target on? At current Implied Volatility it would take a 2 standard deviation move to hit the first price target. The probability of it hitting your stop before then was considerably larger.

SPLS----Same question here....what do you base the target on? Again at current Implied Volatility of Staples the expected move by the end of DEC14 is like $1.40 or something. So your first price target is around 2 standard deviations by the end of DEC. So if your stop is less than 1 standard deviation away ....which one do you think it has the highest probability of hitting first?

If you consider the possibility that markets are cyclical and prices move around then it looks like the probabilities are that you will be locking in losses before you have a chance to take profits more than twice as often.

Just food for thought. And the forum has been quite....maybe we can stir up some discussion.