Hey guys,

Thanks for the insights... I've been a cramer fan for many years and agree he brings a lot to the individual investor in addition to his picks. The goal of Mad Money Addict is not to buy all of his picks, but to simply see what those pics are and how they're doing.

After watching the very first show I was asking myself "I wonder if these picks are actually going to make me money". Now I have the answer... which is, "not all of the time". There are definitely certain sectors and types of calls where he's right 90% of the time and others where he's right only 50% of the time. Without my site, I'd have never known the difference.

Plus, I think everyone's fear is owning a stock and missing the call to take profits and get out. (I know that's one of my biggest fears) So now I rest easy knowing my site will tell me if there's a change in opinion on anything I own.

But so far I can tell you it's been very well received... dozens of members already with lots of people adding stocks to their portfolios so they'll get the email alerts.

And yes, the cra-merica tshirts will be available soon!

Scott