And we're almost ready to put it all together! This is the last of the introductory posts, some house-keeping stuff about brokers and chart setups, and the finer detail of entries and order.

Brokers

There are all sorts of opinions about brokers, good & bad. I'd recommend heading forexpeacearmy.com and checking the reviews there. My criteria for a good broker is fast execution, minimal slippage and low fees. I use DukasCopy personally but this isn't a recommendation for them, I'd advise to choose your own that suits you. I'd highly recommend visiting cashbackforex and signing up via them for a broker, as you can get big rebates on your trading fees.

Demo Accounts & Practice

As always, demo trade a system until you're comfortable with risking real money. There is software available such as forex tester 2 which lets you back-test a discretionary system in a MT4 type environment.

Trade Execution & Orders

Once I've confirmed my trend, am happy that price is moving, checked that there is no S&R in the way (or stopping volume) and that I've got a nice pullback on low demand, I'll look to size my position and place a stop buy or sell order at the candle close. During the European & New York session I use stop buy or stop sell orders faded above or below the candle close. During the Asian session I'll have these prices marked out & enter at market, as sometimes the broker is a bit sleepy to fill Asian orders!

Read more: http://forums.babypips.com/free-fore...#ixzz3eu0EvFZA