Thread: Forex Holy Grail Is Within

DarwinJimi

Default Forex Holy Grail Is Within

1) You would need the broker to allow you to use extreme leverage ( 1000:1 +)
    2) You would need the broker to not widen the spread more then 10 pips prior to market close. (Fixed Spread Best)
    3) You would simply need two accounts.

Here is what you would have to do.

1) Deposit the same amount of funds in both accounts. Say 2000 usd in both accounts.
    2) Prior to the market closing (just seconds before) You place a buy in one account for 100% equity, and a sell in the other account for 100% equity.
    3) The market would simply have to gap in either direction more then 10 pips (assuming you are using 1000). That would margin call one account, and cause the other account to recover what was lost in one of the two accounts. 100% of total account

10 pips more which it gaps!

That isn't theory it is indeed FACT! Other sites have pessimistic people who say things don't work, and don't even try it with a live account. Based on the conditions which I have mentioned above, and I won't mention which broker offers them, you can earn a ton of funds when the market gaps. The second the market gaps you trail stop the only account which has an open order

EUR/JPY gapped down over 300 pips. The profit missed there by simply not taking my recommendation will exceed that of any other recommendation anyone could give you.

I am a full time Forex trader. Years ago I found a lucrative way to make money from the comfort of my home. I was introduced to the biggest financial market in the world Forex. And like many other newbie traders out there I had lost my money several times before I started seeing consistency in my profits. I learnt so many strategies so I can't even say how many but there were really many of ones. Lately I created a reliable and lucrative method to trade Forex that now I have successfully put into code and converted to an easy to use buy and sell trading system that works in all market conditions with great results.

If you are reading this page it means you have been looking for a profitable forex strategy, for an accurate forex system to make a living from the comfort of your home. Luckily for you I have such a strategy.

What is trading Holy Grail for you? Every person may have his or her own understanding of the matter but I am sure there will be one thing common in all answers. Traders are looking for a reliable strategy that will consistently grow their accounts. Believe me with my system you can do exactly this, you can grow your account easily like you never thought possible before. I am not saying my system will give you 100% win rate. You know there are so many things influence the market behavior so you simply cannot predict every market move.

Hi all.
    I have found the forex Holy Grail.
    The system of the systems. The system that will everyone is seeking.
    Impossible to lose a pip. Impossible to drawdown.

You just need to follow this steps.
    Open metatrader:

any pair
    any timeframe

Add this indicators:

10 EMA
    20 EMA
    30 EMA
    40 EMA
    100 EMA
    200 SMA
    Stochastic
    RSI
    Coral
    CCI
    MACD
    Add trendlines
    And finally bollinger bands

Basically you need to draw wolfe waves and wait for all the indicators to line up with a special setup.

More details on entry and other stuff soon, charts and backtest proofs.
    I've backtested this system for the past 10 years giving 100% profitability.

Read more: http://forums.babypips.com/free-fore...#ixzz3edBo5mTW

it means that you can't miss a trade. All trades will be profitable. Guaranteed.
    Proof soon

Read more: http://forums.babypips.com/free-fore...#ixzz3edC2JJzO