Thread: Take advantage of upcoming market event with this simple 2-part options trade

Default Take advantage of upcoming market event with this simple 2-part options trade

There's a market event about to happen where you can use a simple 2-part options trade to go after double or even triple digit returns...

...in as little as 1 day after the event takes place.

Similar events in the past have produced profit potential of:
    88.5% trading Facebook (in just 1 day)...
    194.2% trading Apple (in 27 days)...
    216% trading Yahoo (in 20 days)...
    My new training website reveals the PROOF and teaches you how to copy this technique...

Of course, sometimes the trades backfire and don't work out, but there's so much risk protection built into this 2-part trade the way I teach it, that any losses you experience can be dramatically minimized.

value...

That's painful. But what's even more painful is that there was a simple way to avoid that huge loss by implementing a sneaky sort of "insurance" trade.

And because many of the world's smartest investors all agree that we're due for ANOTHER major market crash any day now...

- you NEED to have a strategy in place to survive it.

That's why you should watch this short new training video that teaches you how to protect your portfolio with this "insurance" trade.

Click here to save your portfolio << Sneaky "insurance" trade...

You wouldn't drive your car without insurance, would you?

Of course not... so why would you trade without a similar kind of protection?

p.s. If you have even ONE DOLLAR of your portfolio managed by someone else, make sure they know about this strategy. My bet is that they don't, and if that's the case, you could be in real trouble...

That's because I teach you my stock trading replacement strategy that uses a clever technique that lets you go after double and triple digit returns even if the market crashes through everybody else's stop loss orders.

(It all has to do with knowing how to "lock in" the exact amount you're willing to risk on every trade - to the penny.)

Go here to watch it... << Never trade stocks again?

ALSO...

I'm going to open up enrollment for my Options Profit Mastery program this Monday, December 15th, at 1pm Eastern...

-which includes the awesome trade candidate software for all 12 of the strategies I've been hinting about all week.

(But it will be a very tight, limited enrollment.)

Watch Video #3 for more information on how to try it out...

p.s. If you have any questions, make sure you post them underneath the video on the training website. Everybody is really excited about this...

Are you excited about my new Options Profit Mastery program that's being released next Monday?

You can definitely feel the excitement online...

I just posted a "video answer" to one of my blog questions where I reveal my 5-part formula that tells you exactly how many options contracts to trade.