Come join me for lunch for the Mad Hedge Fund Trader?s Global Strategy Update, which I will be conducting in Istanbul, Turkey on Thursday, June 26, 2014. A three course lunch will be followed by a PowerPoint presentation and an extended question and answer period.

I?ll be giving you my up to date view on stocks, bonds, foreign currencies, commodities, precious metals, and real estate. And to keep you in suspense, I?ll be throwing a few surprises out there too. Enough charts, tables, graphs, and statistics will be thrown at you to keep your ears ringing for a week. Tickets are available for $268.

I?ll be arriving an hour early and leaving late in case anyone wants to have a one on one discussion, or just sit around and chew the fat about the financial markets.

The lunch will be held at a former palace of the Sultan of the Ottoman Empire, the details of which will be emailed to you with your purchase confirmation. The hotel tells me that most of the demonstrations take place at a square several blocks away and never bother the hotel guests. If the weather is cool enough, we may dine on the outdoor terrace with a view of the passing maritime traffic on the Straights of Bosporus.

If you are planning your vacation around the luncheon there is must to do in Istanbul. The Aga Sophia, the Topkopi Palace, and the Blue Mosque are true bucket list destinations. Female visitors are advised to bring a head scarf. The bazaar is a shopper?s paradise (I bought a pair of German Army offer?s boots there 45 years ago). Incredibly, the city?s Roman built sewer system is a top destination. For a novel diversion, you can stop by the Sultan?s bathhouse for a steaming, which was only recently opened to the public.

I look forward to meeting you, and thank you for supporting my research. To purchase tickets for the luncheons, please go to my online store.