Thread: Stock Trading Bootcamp Video Series

3UBUO6OZ17

Default Stock Trading Bootcamp Video Series

Hi! This is the first of hopefully many basic trading video lessons. I need viewers to jot down questions and make suggestions for the next video here in this thread. I will try to answer all questions and apply suggestions in the next video.

Excellent idea, Spock. I'm sure folks will get a lot out of your videos.

My new book is now available on Amazon. It teaches you my favorite trade for beginners. The pros use the same trade every day. Or, if you'd like a free quick summary of what's in the book, you can get it here.

Check out Stock Market Insurance Trader at http://bit.ly/SMITbooka.
    “Everything you need to know is laid out plain as day in a simple to understand way. It’s so simple it’s BRILLIANT!”
    “Highly recommend this text for someone who is new to options.”
    “Simple to read, understand and apply.”

Thank you! So far no suggestions so I'll keep pressing with video #2. Well, after I finish working on publicly launching my trading system so hopefully people start to make recommendations by then.

Hi! what time frame are you trying to trade? Thanks for your response because that reminds me, now that I have more free time I can make more videos (I recently cancelled writing weekly articles and tweeting stock picks).

A lot of what I did or used to do when I started out is outlined in my $2.99 ebook but if you give me more details on your objects maybe I can help you out here.