Thread: 24Option Broker Forum Discussion

DebraHiC

Default 24Option Broker Forum Discussion

Is 24option back to accepting U.S. traders? It seems like that's the case from looking at their sign-up form for new users

Hey Mifune, I see that there too but have double checked with 24option and US residents are still not permitted to join
    Dewaynecoeme

Don't be scared complain that you want another account manager he is obviously a retard and playing games with you. Tell him you will have lotzofbotz give him a call on the phone if he does not pay you soon or I will start a free signal service that uses 24option as the only broker rofl...

I'm new on this forum so i tell something about my self and what experience are have for the last months with 24options.
    I'm doing this because i saw the recent video about LBinary Scams and hear that 24options is one of a few option brokers that we can trust..well i hope they are.
    diegoCib

I have at least two investments in this area—is in the FDA's 505(b)(2) pathway, also known as the rapid approval route. This pathway can be used by companies taking an existing drug with hundreds of millions or several billion dollars in sales and porting that drug onto a different delivery technology. Biovail Corp. (now part of Valeant Pharmaceuticals International Inc. [VRX:NYSE]) followed this pathway when it made Wellbutrin XL, a one-a-day version of Wellbutrin (bupropion hydrochloride). IntelGenx (IGX:TSX.V; IGXT:OTCQX) is my poster child in this area, with eight drugs in various stages of the 505(b)(2) approval process, and one 505(b)(2) drug that will be commercially launched this fall, having received FDA approval in November 2011.