Thread: Which credit card out of the two?

Which credit card out of the two?

Have been a regular forum reader but never before posted.

I’ll soon be travelling internationally a lot, and I wish to also use a credit card for everyday spending (paying off in full each month) to build up history.

On my eligibility checkers, Barclaycard and the Halifax Clarity both give me a 90% chance of acceptance.

Conveniently I have 2 current accounts - one with Barclays (wages + spending), and Halifax Reward (bill payment account / DDs etc).

Out of the two which is best and is most likely to offer me the highest credit limit as I’d rather have a higher usable amount to cover for any emergencies etc.

Barclaycard seem to give higher than average limits generally. That is the impression I have got from reading other posts on here.

Use Barclaycard for cash and Halifax for purchases.

Out of the two which is best and is most likely to offer me the highest credit limit as I’d rather have a higher usable amount to cover for any emergencies etc.

Out of the two which is best and is most likely to offer me the highest credit limit as Id rather have a higher usable amount to cover for any emergencies etc.