Thread: Online Surveys For Extra Income

Online Surveys For Extra Income

Having spent a lot of the morning browsing Money Saving Expert I see a lot of people are using Online Surveys to make some extra money. Does anyone here use them? If so what sites do you use? and is it a good income booster?

Having spent a lot of the morning browsing Money Saving Expert I see a lot of people are using Online Surveys to make some extra money. Does anyone here use them? If so what sites do you use? and is it a good income booster?

What kind of sites did you use?

A lot of websites, mostly the ones that were listed on the front of google page when you search for "surveys". The first 2-3 pages are mostly legit. You have to register finish some surveys and then they will start to send you new surveys on to your email.

But please dont do it, you will waste your time. Most websites pay you when you reach certain amount (example: 10) and that can take months, some of them pay in vouchers, some of them dont pay at all.

Everytime they try to legally scam you, like when you finish a 30 minute survey and after that they say sorry you are not eligble.

If you think you can just type in random stuff then you are WRONG.

They do not want people like students filling out surveys, they need people who have families with high paying jobs.

I use Swagbucks. It took me around 3 weeks to earn a 20 Amazon voucher.