Thread: How to make 5% a month day trading large caps

Default How to make 5% a month day trading large caps

If you’ve ever wanted to become a full-time day trader and actually live off of your trading profits, then you must watch this new video by Dr. Adrian Manz.

That’s because Dr. Manz lives the day trading dream. He’s been a full-time professional day-trader since 1998. And if you did what he shares in this free video, you could’ve gone SIX YEARS without a losing month!
    Alexarjoymn

Trading Large-Cap Stocks Is NOTHING Like You Think it Is!

Dr. Manz is a trader who started with very little money and now owns three homes, including a California beach house. He lives a globe-trotting lifestyle most people never get to experience.

Dr. Manz DOESN’T “swing for the bleachers.” Instead, he quietly skims off quarters, fifty-cent pieces and the occasional buck off of trending stocks.

This systematic, low-stress approach netted Dr. Manz 53.2 basis points in 2011 (on a $30K account trading 300 shares at a time).

With the same trading parameters, he netted 41.24% in 2010… 34.8% in 2008… 88.4% in 2008… and 84.8% in 2007… and 42.89% in 2006.

Just to give you my experience with Mr. Manz's process from a 6 week trial Nov - Dec 2011;

In principle, I like the way the Around the Horn system works. I suggest buying his book of the same name to learn the system. His Traderinsight system uses what the book says, with the difference being that he and coworkers supply the trades daily based on chart analysis. Generally he stays away from NASDAQ stocks. The trades are precise with specific entry points and targets and are very short range, like around 60 cents where the profit is simply in the number of shares you are willing to risk.