Thread: elm trader

AlinaCam

Default elm trader

can someone explain how this system works to me. just had a look at their website and its confused me a little bit.

thanks for any help
    AmberKiek

Maybe the answers to your questions can be found on this thread.
    AmeliastiVy

I did subscribe to it for a month, quite a few years ago when I was first starting out. I came out evens after that initial trial, although their results for the next month (when I was out of it) were better.

The main problem I had with it was the large swings into negative numbers the system had when trading it. I would check my Spread Betting account each evening and some of the negative numbers unsettled me, but then there would be large correction and I would be winning again. It felt more like gambling than trading to me, and that was the main reason for me not carrying on.

To be honest, I don't think there was much wrong with it but it just didn't suit me at the time. The guys who ran it seemed nice enough and always answered my (few) questions

I bought the manual system and I am satisfied: simple, well explained, logic, profitable, work in all timeframes from M1 to D1 and I guess even W1 and MN, but a little expensive...