Thread: Just put our new Indiana John movie on YouTube

Akznlqn

Default Just put our new Indiana John movie on YouTube

I will review it a few more times and try to find a flaw, Andrew....
    Alejandro3

BTW.... My review did make it on Amazon and they just bleeped my link to Countryplans.....

There is a link to it on the DVD topic. http://countryplans.com/smf/index.php?topic=10407.0
    Albertsmact

Thanks for saving me the embarrassment of bumping my own topic, Glenn...

C'mon, people! Took us two years to finally finish this thing... The least ya' can do is enjoy it!

? Last Edit: March 23, 2011, 07:36:24 PM by Ernest T. Bass ?
    AlesiAraR

I don't know if every one knows that this is a link to view the movie free on Youtube....

I'd have checked it out a bit sooner but got tied up with the International students visit.
    AlexisAwart

I really enjoyed it - very professional! Glenn was playing it over & I was just listening to see if your lines sounded authentic & they did - even Indiana John, as young as he is. Oftentimes you can watch a play or movie & it seems contrived. As I mentioned before, your camera angles are great - especially after seeing the outtakes & how involved certain moves were & getting things just right.

Anyway, I'm disappointed that more haven't commented... it's well worth watching - suspenseful, great action, humor & I'm amazed that you guys were able to put it together!