Thread: IENT - iEntertainment - Just Merged with a former Activision Games executives' new company

Default IENT - iEntertainment - Just Merged with a former Activision Games executives' new company

Last week IENT experienced a new flow of volume on news that they have merged with Great Outdoors LLC, a company controlled by Daniel Hammett. Daniel Hammett is a former executive of Activision who helped create Cabela's Big Game Hunter. One of his earlier companies, Head Games Publishing, which he was President of, sold it to Activision in 1998 were he was retained as an executive. But now he's moved on, and we could get in on his new company just as he is getting started.
    Andrew zer

The stock is already up big since the news was announced, so look to buy dips. I will post more about this deal soon. For now be sure to check out their website:
    Andrewjoxia

IENT - Up a quick 100% this morning

Also if you follow me on twitter you would have see me mention PBCW premarket at .07, which is now at .17 on huge volume......
    Angelcoulk

Told you to watch dips. If you recognized the support around .06 forming yesterday/today they you're up 66% as it sits at .099 now. If it can get through .10 tomorrow watch for a push towards the highs from earlier in the week.