Thread: Does anybody else have this problem?

Default Does anybody else have this problem?

Maybe this is just me taking something too personally, but that's actually why I thought to ask:
    Does anyone else have a problem of having their threads be consistently ignored? Because over the last two months or so, nearly all of the threads I've posted have been largely ignored, getting virtually no posts. And in fact, often times I have to bump a thread repeatedly before it gets even one or two posts. Basically, it seems that people treat my threads like they have the plague.
    Does that happen to anyone else? Or is it just me? Just curious. Because lately, I've begun to wonder if the problem is me.

It's not just you don't worry. Just keep trying .

No one ever post on my threads either, really. That's why I rarely make 'em these days, lal. It maybe has more to do with the match-ups you create, than you as a user.

Don't take it personally. Sometimes a thread just doesn't get any replies for whatever reason or people aren't interested or care enough to post. I usually have the mentality of "oh well if this doesn't get any replies/comments". This way I don't get disappointed and it dies.