Thread: Anyone else trying ForexTradeAlarms?I

Default Anyone else trying ForexTradeAlarms?I

I read about this signal service from a trusted newsletter, and decided to give it a go on demo. I was up 290 pips for the last half of April, and missed even more from the first half. I am suspicious of signal services and trade advisers, but I must say I am optimistic about them. They trade four pairs, with all trades placed at 7:00 pm et. Is anyone else demoing them or even trading live? I would be curious to know if your results are similar to mine...

I don't use them but If they don't offer a free trial, (which I don't think they do) I wouldn’t touch them. I know they will give you excuses of how good their service is and all that but without a trial you are throwing your money away.
    I use a similar signal service tradingedge.co.uk and they were free for 4 months at the beginning plus they offered me a 14 day free trial no questions asked before I subscribed, I didn't even have to give them any credit card details for the free trial.
    I hope that helps.
    Aleiolateq

Thanks for the advice, but they are only charging $99 a month, and I have paid that just for a 2 week demo before. The price doesn't bother me in the least....

In any event, I had two winners last night: 125 pips on the AUD/JPY and 115 pips on the GBP/USD. Also have a GBP/JPY trade open that is positive and a new trade tonight that is currently 25 pips positive too.....well worth $99 to me.

I didn't trade this past week because of some health issues, but I am up 615 pips from last week alone. I feel that is well worth the $99 a month...
    AlfredHEs

Things were quiet this past week, there was one trade that broke even. So I am still up 615 pips. There are regular updates to the members area, with some manual systems I am demoing.