Thread: QURI-THe one to watch!

Default QURI-THe one to watch!

Hey guys- I am new here. If anyone has any picks or advice-sure would be glad to take some advice/opinions.
    Alvindaype

Stock is up 100% today. Spead is a little wide now, but I think it will be the one to watch within the next few days- what do u guys think?

QURI up nice today always have to watch the pinks I am bullish on FUTR.OB right now check it out...
    AndrewFeawn

Quri Resources, Inc. Acquires the Emerald Isle Copper Mines in Kingman, Arizona

MIAMI, Feb 23, 2009 (GlobeNewswire via COMTEX) -- Jaime S. Gomez, CEO and President of Quri Resources, Inc. (Pink Sheets:QURI), traveled to the United States to inspect the Emerald Isle Copper Mines in Kingman, Arizona. During this trip Mr. Gomez stated, "This is a great addition to our portfolio and increases our presence in the international mining community. Acquiring copper properties in the United States mitigates any perceived political risk to our shareholders and investors. I am confident that the market on base metals will continue to recover and combined with our Gold properties we are positioned for explosive growth over the next several years."
    Mr. Gomez entered into a Letter of Intent with Copper Mesa Corp. (TSX:CUX) to acquire its copper property, Emerald Isle. The property is located approximately 24km northwest of Kingman, in the Wallapai District, Mohave County, Arizona. The Emerald Isle Mine is comprised of 37 unpatented lode mining claims and 12 millsite claims. They are scheduled to close this month after due diligence is completed.
    AndrewVen

Past exploration (seismic survey by Arimetco) results suggest that a paleochannel similar to the one hosting the Emerald Isle deposit may be present south of the current open pit. Prefeasibility studies give the existing open pit mine a life of approximately 4 years, removing 5,400,000 pounds of copper per year. There are also significant values of Zinc.

Quri Resources, Inc. is a U.S-based junior mining company with properties in various stages of exploration in Ecuador and the United States.

For more information contact Jaime S. Gomez: Jaime@quriresources.net

About Agoracom Investor Relations

For all Quri Resources investor relations