Thread: GRPR Technical Chart

DavidGap

Default GRPR Technical Chart

Just a technical aspect looking at the chart look like it has finally set up. Granted has not been much volume on this thing and were rumored they were supposed to be releasing news about getting the rigs on-site and starting drilling. But just one I have been watching and waiting on news. Granted this technical look may not turn out to be anything, but just something I seen set up and wanted to see if any one else had some other information to share on it.

Bam 63%!! here we go ive been waiting for grpr to blow up for a while! Good call ive been in and out of this stock for the last six months and have alot of shares.i give it a couple weeks we will be back at .03 .as soon,as PR comes out that drilling has started expect this one to take off!
    DanielFloag

I picked up some on the .007 support and then on the .005 support when it broke the previous. Those dips to .0049 a few days had me a little wondering. This thing had odd trading all day long till it finally settled down towards the end. Currently sitting at a resistance level of .011 with the next level being .012. If it can break resistance I would expect to see it test the 200MA. It is currently trading outside the top bolli and little volume is the only down side I see on it.

They did release some news\pr yesterday about them getting their operator number, so it may just take a little bit to get people back on it. Or get an "awareness" on it and should get more volume.

Props to the analysis, and congrats on the trade so far. I would agree needs to follow through in the morning otherwise doesn't hurt to take some profits, play again later. Either way, glad to see the effort being put in to the actual trade setup rather than mindless pumpers who get paid to shew crap. Good Luck tomorrow! :beerglass: