Thread: Aumn

Default Aumn

recent IPO silver miner.. check it out.. this thing is going to $50.. and soon

Do you're own DD.

(been a while since I posted here!)
    Artemnusia

New post here at the Perfect Stock Blog. I've actually been sitting on this one for a couple of weeks, but the setup is just too perfect now to ignore. As I've stated before, the objective of the blog is to pick stocks that I believe can achieve 75% or higher gains at some point during the next 30 days. Generally the stocks with the most potential to obtain such aggressive results are penny stocks located on the OTC marketplace. However, this stock selection will differ quite a bit because it currently holds a stock price above $20.00 and resides on the AMEX exchange. I believe Golden Minerals Company (AUMN) has been and still is a perfect stock.

Golden Minerals is a Delaware corporation based in Golden, Colorado, primarily engaged in the advancement of its pipeline of exploration projects in Mexico and South America. The Company has a portfolio of approximately 30 exploration projects, including the El Quevar project in the Salta Province of northwestern Argentina and advanced stage drilling projects in Mexico and Peru. Back in August of 2010, the company announced an increase in silver reserves at the El Quevar project to 60 million ounces. Silver currently is being priced at more than $23/oz.

AUMN running again today.. up 4%, even as silver metal is down on the day

Check this one out.. do yourself a favor
    Arturowhide

Asgandype

up over $28 today.. short term target of $30 (based on technicals) imminent