Thread: Market Analyst Idle money Investing Ideas

AverySligo

Default Market Analyst Idle money Investing Ideas

Hello everybody,

i want to share some trading ideas that will be good profitable for those people who will follow suggested rules.
    i like to buy shares on low price and hold them to sell in higher price as a mid-long term trader. when i buy shares of a company then maximum 3% risk can be taken (depends on where i am entering trade of an uptrend). risk reward ratio (RR) can be 1:1., 1:2, 1:4 and higher. i shall place stop loss for all trades at the same time when i enter the trade. if price move up and reach RR 1:1 level (suppose my stop loss is $5 for any share and it is running in $5 profit) then i shall sell 35%-50% shares with profit and move my stop loss at buying price and hold other shares for more long time. if price reach RR 1:3 level (means price is running in $15 profit where my initial stop loss was $5) then i shall sell 70% of remaining shares and move stop loss to nearest support level and hold other shares for more long time. currently i am using chart of USA, CANADA markets but i can analyze stock markets of any country in the world.

buy OI (owens-illinois) @ 25.98, stop loss @ 23.80,
    take profit 1 @ 29.50, take profit 2 @ 32.50,
    weekly long term target is 45.00 > 55.00

buy @ 12.46, stop loss @ 10.70,
    take profit 1 @ 15.00
    take profit 2 @ 17.00
    weekly long term target 22.00 > 28.00