Thread: China Plays

Default China Plays

China Nepstar Enters Into Strategic Cooperation Agreement with ATMU to Install More Than 1,000 ATMs in Nepstar Stores

SHENZHEN, China, Nov. 3 /PRNewswire-Asia-FirstCall/ -- China Nepstar Chain Drugstore Ltd. (NYSE: NPD - News; "China Nepstar" or the "Company"), the largest drugstore chain in China based on the number of directly operated stores, today announced that it has entered into a strategic cooperation agreement with ATMU (China) Technology Co., Ltd., a subsidiary of ATMU Inc., one of the largest ATM operators in China, to install ATMs in Nepstar stores.

This cooperation will not only provide convenience to customers and generate rental revenue for China Nepstar, but will also help increase store traffic and accelerate the development of electronic payment services at Nepstar stores. ATMU plans to complete initially 1,000 ATM installations in China Nepstar's existing stores by end of 2010.

ATMU Inc. is one of the largest ATM operators, ATM media service providers and ATM maintenance providers in China. ATMU Inc.'s strategic business partner, Postal Savings Bank of China, is the fifth largest commercial bank in China. Established on what was the financial services network of the China Post Bureau, Postal Savings Bank of China provides full commercial banking services to more than one billion residents in rural and urban markets across mainland China

Source: http://finance.yahoo.com/news/China-...html?x=0&.v=26

What I like about this is China's largest drugstore is teaming up with China's largest ATM operator to make $$$ --- in other other words -- they are teaming up to print $$$ LOL!

China Education Alliance, Inc. Announces Strong Third Quarter 2009 Financial Results

Financial Highlights for the Three Months Ended September 30, 2009
    -- Total revenue increased 43.3% year-over-year to $10.23 million,
    compared to revenue of $7.15 million in the third quarter of fiscal
    -- Net income increased 51.4% year-over-year to $4.17 million, compared to
    net income of $2.76 million in the third quarter of fiscal 2008.
    -- EPS was $0.16 per fully diluted share, compared to EPS of $0.11 per
    fully diluted share in the third quarter of fiscal 2008.
    -- Operating income totalled $4.44 million, compared to an operating
    income of $2.86 million in the third quarter of 2008.
    -- Gross profit rose 42.7% to $8.22 million or 80.4% of sales, compared to
    80.7% of sales or $5.76 million in the third quarter of 2008.

Source: http://finance.yahoo.com/news/China-....html?x=0&.v=1

likesmoney!...Hi...it's the zigzagman...

I didn't know you were over here on this forum...It's nice to see an old friend here to talk to...

BTW...What happened to the Finviz forum?...It's gone!...That's sad to see...We had a good crowd over there...Are there any other members from that forum that moved over here too?...

Are you still doing the end of the week chart analysis of the Dow and/or S&P 500 over here?...If you are, what thread do you post it on?...
    DelKuntz7

ZZ -- Great to hear from you!

I credit a lot of the success that I have from what I have learned from you and your postings. Thank you.

I do carry on the 'tradition' that I picked up from you with a weekly chart analysis of the Dow, but out of respect for the work you did I couldn't call it that. So I call it a weekly look at the Dow.

I break it off into monthly editions, due to someone's suggestion.

Here is the link:
    http://www.onlinetradersforum.com/sh...d.php?t=223829

likesmoney,

Thanks! for the kind words, and the link to your weekly look at the Dow...I look forward to seeing what you have to say about the markets at the end of each week/month...

I plan to start doing my analysis again using videos at the beginning of next year, but this time I'll be doing it on the S&P 500 and also for the Nasdaq...

I've bookmarked the link to your thread, and will look at each new one...This forum appears to be a good one...Much more active than the Finviz one...I wish they hadn't closed that one down though...There were many good people there, and I'll miss them...And there were a number of educational posts I made there that I could've brought over here, but now they're gone forever...Oh well...

See you around my friend...

ZZ