Thread: SSHS- Safeguard Security Holdings Inc.

Default SSHS- Safeguard Security Holdings Inc.

Volume picking up here!!!!

Safeguard Security Holdings, Inc., through its subsidiaries, provides security solutions in the United States. It offers a suite of digital electronic security systems and physical security personnel to large corporate and industrial users, as well as government agencies. The company provides security services ranging from trained armed and unarmed guards to the design, installation, and maintenance of digital security systems. Its security services include integrated security systems comprising a command center managing subsystems, primarily access control systems, closed circuit television systems, digital recording systems, intrusion detection systems, remote monitoring systems, alarm monitoring systems, parking control systems, communication network systems, intercom systems, fire detection systems, and article surveillance systems.
    AgantriusExcib

They do it all Patron and from what I've been reading they do it very well. Clients have nothing but big time praise for the customer service. They offer everything from Designing Complete turnkey packages to armed security guard placement. Seems like they employ around 600+ people as well if my memory serves me correctly. This will fly and soon imo.
    Alesha_

Very nice rebound from earlier dip today, 16's are getting smacked here. Chatter is today is the day to be in this, seems interest is suddenly picking up into close.

SSHS getting nice volume into close. Gonna be a great day tomorrow....