Thread: 1.000.000 $ Challenge

Default 1.000.000 $ Challenge

I have a challenge for you (doing an experiment )

Platform:
    SaxoTrader
    Account Value
    1.000.000 - Demo Account
    Time:
    4 hours

What is the best way, best strategy to make the most money in this amount of time? I was thinking for this to happen I should use algo trading for this experiment. However I was not able to find out how to write algorithms that will work with SaxoTrader. (for mt4 for example there is a lot of material)

So what do you think?

I am looking forward to hear the best way and if it is algo trading can you advice how to do it in SaxoTrader ? and how would the best algorithm look like ?

Remember the goal: grow account value as much as possible in the 4 hours period.
    AvitasalZete

Hi, Thanks but the only problem is that I need to use SaxoTrader as a platform

Vlad, you don't say how long you have to prepare before you take this challenge. Presumably you focus on algorithms so that you can run them on many different markets? Or are you restricted to one market?

Basically your question is simply "how do I make money in the markets" re-formulated, but interesting.

There are no restrictions, anything can be traded whatever is available on the saxotrader platform.
    Yes question is how do I do algo trading on that platform and what would be the best algorithm that will make the most money in a 4hours period with trading with 1.000.000$ demo account value.
    unfortunately there is no prize
    I am interested in the results -> final account value after the 4 hours