Thread: F buy or not

Default F buy or not

what do you guys think about F I believe the chart looks good with its definite uptrend do you think the uptrend will continue i looked back 2 years and its right about where it was in 07 is this a clue to stay out
    thanks -Slater
    Alberttaws

F has potential price history resistance at ~9.32 and support under 8.6. Based on that I don't think there is a good entry here imo.
    Alesha_

jclnuke has a good point short term/swing trade over the next day or few days, however, as Ford was the only carmaker to have made a profit recently, in the long run, F has to be a buy right now as it probably won't go down much from here and only has upside potential.

Chrysler was a dud and will be for a long-long time, if they even stay in business, but then again, they are too big to fail.

Much of GM and Fords business is overseas where in the Chinese market at least, they are doing well.

Thanks for the input i was going to go long in this and the feed back is greatly appreciated.

For a long term play/investment, hard to see F not going anywhere but up 1-5-15 years from now.

The challenge on this board is that most of us are traders, I know I am so I won't buy anything and hold it for long. I'm an addict so to speak.