Thread: Looking for help perfecting EA that returns 300% non compounded per month

Default Looking for help perfecting EA that returns 300% non compounded per month

Hey guys, I am new here, but I am looking for some very skilled and experienced people that would like to work with me on perfecting my system. It works well in the trending markets, but tends to get chewed up a bit on the flat markets. During the month of January I was up 300%. I have attached the mt4 trade history and performance graph. It is an EA.

What areas do you need help with ?

so what kind of help you need here ? you just include 1 detailed statement file, and 1 pic. what's the problem then.
    "I have attached the mt4 trade history and performance graph. It is an EA."
    Quick respond :
    " No it's a detailed statement !! "

I was looking for someone (or some people) that would be interested in helping me maybe include some additional filtering to avoid the flat periods. I get worried about too much ranging action without some good movements could affect the results in a very negative way. Just want to see if there was anyone that could help me come up with some good filtering to avoid the flat times.

When the markets trend, it continuously adds to the trades following the trend, so it makes good returns it these situations