Thread: Failure in foreign stock market!!!

Default Failure in foreign stock market!!!

Hi, I am an investor in various foreign stock markets and have been facing failures in the context that the returns from them have made me disappointed.

I would like to know that if there is any information that I can know about the foreign markets in order to get good returns? Thanks!

It just seems to me like it's one of those things that if you need to know you would have already known.

What kind of investing do you do in the foreign markets, and why are you investing in them if you don't have a lot of information or don't know where to get it? :sheep:

investing in a foreign market:
    Risks that i know of Devaluation of currency.
    Local Geopolitical situation that one is not aware of.
    Companies prospectus and other financial details.

All the above are uncertanities that comes with investing in foreign exchange. Mind you i said foreign exchange and not foreign stocks.

Cause a stock could be listed on a foreign market and the above information is relatively easier to get.

Now if you are talking about the returns on an American market all you gota do is pull up the past 10 year growth rate of DOW, Nasdaq and S&P you will get a better idea despite the current economy concerns that how these exchanges have grown.