Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Making money with trading software?

Making money with trading software?

Hi. I am looking at new ways to make some extra income and I have been talking to a financial advisor the other day and he suggested market analysis software and the HSL Smart Market System, came up a few times in the conversation. I’ve never invested my own money before, so I wanted to know basically anything about program and some experiences people have had please? I’ve spoken to one of their staff but I would like to hear it from people who have actually used it.

Hi EasyMoney4Me, it’s definitely a good way to make some extra income or generate capital growth, very user friendly software. I have been doing really well using it. Averaging around 11%. Made some great profits over the almost 2 years I’ve been using it. I’ve found the support extremely helpful, although it pretty much runs itself.

The HSL Smart Market System has been great for me. Booked an online demonstration when I first heard about it and was hooked. I learnt the basics and they guided me through my first live stock purchase. I’ve bought seven stocks so far of which 5 have turned a profit already. It is very exciting and I have stopped investing in property now and put all my investment surplus through the program.

Hi EasyMoney4Me, as Angela said, it is quite user friendly if that is a concern of yours. I find the interface easy to use and I can customize features based on my personal criteria. Doing well using it. Very time effective as well. 3-15 minutes a night max. Does a lot of the hard work for you too… Does it sound like what you are looking for? There are other systems out there to trade the stock market I have tried but are all manual based and very time consuming.

Hey there Stockspot, yes it seems to be coming across quite well so far. Good to know its user friendly. That was a big concern of mine. I will have to find out when I can arrange an online demonstration Tommy B. I didn’t realise they did that.

Yes EasyMoney4Me, the demonstration is free. I was enthralled as I am really into the stock market and trading using the smart market system has made it all that more exciting for me. I only wish I knew about these types of things years ago!

Also, the support is excellent. Online, over the phone, tutorials…. Very helpful, can’t really get lost. And there is a help tool, you can click on items of interest and bring up a help menu and you can bring up definitions of listed items. Very handy.

So it’s easy to use and profitable once you nail out how it all works? It does what is says it does on the tin basically?

It certainly does. My only regret is not knowing about it sooner myself. It’s saved me money on broker fees and I can do it all from the comfort of my couch and laptop. My next step will be moving onto their day trading system now I have the funds and time

You seem like you are really getting into it Stockspot!! Good on you. I would like to be where you are at now. I guess have to start somewhere.