Thread: literally NEW

Default literally NEW

hey guys i am completely new and have no clue about the stock market but i signed up to learn and learn it well. I have a few grands saved up and wanted to make the best use of it. How much can i potentially win off 3 or 4k. I need to learn basic stuff and etc , id also pay for someone to guide me and teach me.

Are you looking to invest in a few stocks for years or learn how to trade frequently?

I am looking for something that could give me some money monthly. I am assuming this is trading frequently? What do you mean in years? as in not touching any profits for years?

You will have to be actively trading an account to make decent money monthly off just 3/4k. But before you trade anything you should learn the basics and then create or follow a strategy that will help you find good entry and exit points.
    ArlenW642

You need to learn the basics. You can achieve great returns once you have the knowledge. Once you've learned how, trade paper money first in order for you to establish a trading plan. When to enter trades? Exit? Strategy? Rules, etc. Keep in mind your goal of 3-4k a month can be an easy or a hard target, it all depends on the capital you will allocate to invest. i.e: Using a capital of 30k, that would represent a 10% return monthly. Also, is your 3-4k after tax returns?

If you are going to be day trading or swing trading, you can mostly rely on Technical Analysis. For longer term, use Fundamental Analysis and enter the trade when Technical are favorable. I found that a combination of both is paying off. I do not believe you need to pay to be coached, but everyone learns differently. We are in the 21st century where information is easily available and at no cost.