Thread: Hemp and Cannibus stocks

Default Hemp and Cannibus stocks

OK I am re-posting this again after discussing with a forum leader. I am very interested in the emerging hemp and cannibus markets and I found a penny stock (RTXBQ) that was transitioning from BBQ joints into other joints, so to speak. Their first play is with a hemp energy drink.

What is the thinking on the overall market for this stuff and is this a stock that could see a rebirth as a result of them embracing the direction?

First off ask yourself. Why do you see no companies that trade in the major markets moving to this sector? Why the only companies moving to this sector are the ones that are not regulated, don't have to report, have no true regulatory body, and just all around back woods shady? Why....because I can almost guarantee (five 9s) 99.999% of these will never make a stitch of revenue or movement in this sector.

The weed craze is just like all the ones of old. When lithium was hot everyone went there. Went oil was sky high, they all become oil drillers, when gold was sky high, they all become miners. When the biotech crazy hit guess what, they became biotech kings. This is just like everything else in the OTC markets.

DO NOT BELIEVE WHAT YOU READ!

Just play the charts and take what it gives you. Try it like a hooker. You use it and throw it away.

And on to the one you posted; we have already talked about this and we have already debunked the hype on it. Because how can a bankrupt company buy anything?

Thats why I posted...to see what others think. Being in bankruptcy doesnt prevent a company from operating. I do wonder about the market at large. all good points.

So one must ask....how in the world they going to buy a company while in bankruptcy. Once again....a bunch of BS

Kind of surprised that RTXBQ was the one you found when PHOT, GRNH, CBIS, MJNA CANN CBGI MDBX ERBB SKTO are much more popular among traders in the sector. Most of those already have threads here as well. Although they are junk that only have potential to have potential, but can be traded based on price action. Just use the search box if seeking an individual company going forward. Otherwise you should talk about the actual sector itself. The big question is when will a grower or retailer in Colorado do a real ipo. Only a matter of time probably.