Thread: OptionsXO BLOCKED MY ACCOUNT!

Default OptionsXO BLOCKED MY ACCOUNT!

...and did not even send me a mail or something.
    Short story, after withdrawing all ma money a few weeks ago I decide to fund a small amount to test a new 60sec strategy.
    I funded yesterday - was able to log in this morning to see if they made the deposit. Then later that day I could not log in anyore - it said"You account has been blocked contact support."

No live chat,no telephone, no email reponse.

Whats going on here?!

Too many complaints about this broker too many times too many problems from too many people... Let me know what they say I have video on them of the pip spreads being widened too...

how much did you deposit holyfire_germany? maybe those winning the race here are already marked-men by optionsxo. let's see what's going to happen to my account? i won the race last november and you won it twice...

try to contact the admin here and maybe he can assist you. he helped me expedite my withdrawal when optionsxo is delaying it. he's promoting this broker through the $1000 race and it is the editor's pick as the no. 1 best broker.

update: checked my account - can log in now. Did anyone contact me - NO. Thats not what I call quote:"Quality customer support"
    Lets see how trading goes the next week.