Thread: SIRI XM going to CHINA!

Default SIRI XM going to CHINA!

European source today delivers the news about SIRIUS XM (SIRI) going to start its operations in China. Winning 1,3 billion market seems like a good idea. Esp with GM's presence there already. Some analysts predict this year for SIRI to be a year of growth. Target price rose from $1 per share to $5 per share by the end of the 2009. Article also mentioned about relationship with GOOGLE (GOOG), which is apparently going to use SIRI in cars as Internet provider for so called "MOBIL Wi-Fi", a new revolutionary technology that going change the way we think of Internet. SIRI Internet is going to be introduced in Geneva, on oct.19th at WTC (world tech convention). Nevertheless, with all the good news SIRI is declined. Makes you wander: who are those people that willing to sell it? Are they nuts? Doesn't make any sense, giving the thought that investor's goal is to make money.

Since merged with XM I loved it but was still hesitant. Now that they have shown that they are able to pay off their debts and court fees they are a huge hit now with the possibility of being in China. Should be a nice money making opportunity here.

What is your source? No news agencies have any recent info on SIRI that I found, and nothing in their investor relations corroborates this.

I agree with nuke...I have looked online everywhere and cannot find an article on this.

I'd love to see sources also. Built in Mobile wifi would be awesome.