Thread: Account selection

Default Account selection

After entering new license in NT 7 I am not able to select between sim and live trade in the chart. It work prior to installing new license. What am I overlooking?

Thanks
    Domenikguib

Thank you for writing in.

To be able to select your live account please ensure the following.

Last ensure Global Simulation Mode is not checked under the Control Center> File.
    Now you should be able to select your live account in any account drop down menu.

Below I have provided a link to the Global Simulation Mode section of our help guid

I have received the details to connect to my LIVE account lately. I managed to activate it on both of my computers. Since my Future Demo account already expired, how can I demo/simulate a trade using the live data from my Live account? I know that when one opens the live Account without trading on that month, I will be charged $25 for that month.
    (I have Ninja Brokerage and Phillips Capital as access and I have Direct Edition License).
    I was told before that I if I have a live account, I can demo trade for as long as I need. I am not yet ready to trade live and financially not capable to buy a license. I need to have access to the simulated trade using live data. This question was probably asked a lot and pls just refer me to the same posts. Thank you.

(I have Ninja Brokerage and Phillips Capital as access and I have Direct Edition License).
    I was told before that I if I have a live account, I can demo trade for as long as I need. I am not yet ready to trade live and financially not capable to buy a license. I need to have access to the simulated trade using live data. This question was probably asked a lot and pls just refer me to the same posts. Thank you.

After connecting NinjaTrader to your live account you can trade in simulation by simply ensuring that the Sim101 account is selected in your SuperDOM or Chart Trader windows.

One easy way to ensure that the Sim101 account is used in all order entry windows is to open the Control Center's File menu and enable Global Simulation Mode.