Thread: #1 Online Discount Broker - Usaa

Default #1 Online Discount Broker - Usaa

USAA was named the top-rated discount brokerage firm in the AAII 2005 Member Broker Survey.

USAA Brokerage Services rated #1 in the 2005 AAII Member Broker Survey $6.95 online trades among the lowest commissions in the industry
    25 free trades for new accounts opened online

Are You Eligible?

Active duty officers and enlisted personnel
    National Guard and Reserve officers and enlisted personnel
    Officer candidates in commissioning programs
    Former spouses and children of USAA members

INTERESTED ? https://www.usaa.com/inet/ent_refere...mpaignId=im005

Default Coke rewards

If any of you guys out there drink coke and don't plan on using the codes can you send them to me please. !!!
    I am tryin to collect as many points as I can so that I can get something good. It would be a great help if you could send me some.

Thanks

Default Brain Flatulance to ease the brain...

What another weird, wonderful, wacko-wacked out week on Tha-Street

FED raises the interest rate again, but the market goes happy for 24-hours!

Cramer takes a vacation at the worse possible time, but it figures

The more I enjoy Tha-Street and CNBC, the more I believe in the Chaos Theory to every damn thang

Jamais vu!

Here in Georgia, state politics, thankfully, grows nastier--(Dear gawd, puh-leaze, at their debates they go "Korean" politics and have fistfights, puh-leaze, puh-leaze, purty puh-leaze)--I particularly love it seeing a professional Christian Bible Thumper one of the more nasty delightfully mean spirits!

My county near Atlanta has opted to be the furst official Tree-Free County in the state, which is better than being another Bird Sanctuary county...I enjoy watching developers build more and more cluster over-price communities and people stand in line to buy, buy, buy--I will be so glad when the developers and whoring politicians nuke the mountains so we can have more cluster communities and box stores--a big booyah! for sociopathic Capitalism!

Wal-Mart is building its furst Wal-Mart City: people will be born in a Wal-Mart hospital, live, shop, make a living within the Wal-Mart bubble...When they die, they will be buried in the Wal-Mart cemetery...I thought this was a joke until I see them putting the finishing touches on this bubble and the city within...People are gah-gah about it!

Default 4th O' July

See ya, I'm gone for the weekend. Gonna be boatin', fishin', and grillin' out. Screw the market I'm going to be in heaven.

Enjoy yourselves everyone and be safe. We want everyone to come back with all their fingers and appendages .

Question Deteriorating Constitution under Bush

They're tapping our phones and recording our bank transactions. They're using this in the excuse of terrorism. What a crock of crap.

Bush must think everyone is as stupid as the ones that voted for him. LOL

Do you feel violated? Do you feel like you're being watched?

Default Who would you cast in "CramerLand, the Movie"?

Imagine, Oliver Stone has bought Master Cramer's book "Confessions of a Street Addict" for "Wall Street II"...

I see Bill Murray as Master Cramer

Sharon Stone as "the Trading Goddess" (wife)

His nemesis has to be Michael Douglas, who, alas, I do not see as Cramer

Oh, for an episode of "Law & Order" how 'bout this TV hyper stock picking guru who is murdered--Should it be the Wed or Sun nite version of the show?

Your turn...

Default No sympathy

I have no sympathy my dear to your woes because of your husbands inability to improve our countries immigration, oil and economy woes.

Default Online Broker Juxtaposition

Since it seems we get someone asking "what is the best discount broker?" about once every two weeks on these boards, I find it prudent to offer this link for the purpose of aiding the answer of this question.

http://articles.moneycentral.msn.com...neBrokers.aspx

Feel free to offer your own personal experiences with those you currently use or have used in the past and hopefully this thread will be the one-stop-shop for the myriad instances this question will be asked in the future.

Default A Most Modest Proposal to Get Oil Back to $60 per barrel

(1) One of you rich, fat Capitalist wants to pull a "Bill Gates" will give me one billion dollars with the stipulation I buy the Best of Breed energy stocks within 2 weeks

(2) You short the stocks I buy

(3) Immediately, oil prices will plummet along with the stock prices

(4) You make back your billion and the world will see cheap gas and the Hummer industry can roar back

I have the unique ability to even wreck Google perchance you want to pick up some fast change on shorting Google or Goldman Sachs, so everyone but me can be as rich as a gaudy dressed pipsqueak dictator waving a sword--BOOYAH!! Wants to fund me, you "Bill Gates" you?

(I think though I should be awarded the Nobel in Economics for what I could do with my amazing power.)

Default Who killed the Electric Car? film trailer

Interesting stuff ... movie is due out soon across the country.
    Site link has the trailer, look for it in bottom center of the menu.

http://www.sonyclassics.com/whokille.../electric.html

I wonder what history would've been like if GM had invented a hybrid (or electric) Hummer ...
    who says we can't have best of both worlds damn it?