Thread: Thank God for the internet!

Default Mac owners...

long story short, please dont laugh at me too much...

but i was throwing a football in the house with a friend and struck my iMac's flat screen and well, its broke now. surprise!

i heard enough from my wife, trust me.. i cant play football in the house anymore...

anyone know of a fix? i hate those all-in-one systems, one part goes out im screwed..
    i guess ill have to get that mini VGA adapter and buy another screen...

any other suggestions??

Name: f.GIF Views: 35 Size: 15.0 KB

Default List of new IPOs

Where could I find one? Is there one with actual release date and release price as well?

Default Borat

has anyone seen borat on dvd?

Default real time quotes

Hi guys,
    I was just wondering if you know any sites where I can find FREE real time quotes?

I am a college student and new to trading, so I don't have much money to spend on that kind of stuff yet.

Thank you

Default Monterey auction on HD Discovery

Some real ballers there, just saw a '38 Talbot Lagos Special go for $3.35 million and a prototype GT40 for $2.275 million. They had a good variety of some really nice cars, XKE's, Healey's, Aston Martin DB's, 250 GTB's, Cobra's, etc. Sure made most of today's vehicles look bland.

Default Humility

after the crazy ride over the last week, i feel compelled to post on this subject. just as it is foolish to post terms like free fall, claim to set a price, or degrade yourself by attacking other forum members, i want to caution anyone who might be feeling vindicated by todays market action. today was a good day to be long. tomorrow might be as well. but just like someone who was running victory laps after a few sessions of serious selling, dont now puff out your chest and over trade your new found confidence. as annoying as basher A is/ was, remember how convinced he had you to sell over the weekend. i know my stomach turned the entire weekend.

in the end, if you were successful today, it was more likely because you were lucky as opposed to good. i do not want you take this as an insult, but perhaps be able to profit from this experience in the future. always consider the oversimplified: its true until it isnt. best wishes!

Default RSI alerts

does anyone know of a free service/tool that would allow me to set an RSI alert? to just set and forget?

there are some companys that i hold (or want to hold) long term and would like to know when they become oversold or overbought. that's it, don't care what the PPS is.

since my list is growing, it would be nice to just set some alerts (volume, RSI, PEG) is all i want instead of checking on all of them frequently.

Default Really cool!

I found a great alternative to credit cards while searching around on the internet. I found this program from Credit Life they give you a $2,500 dollar line of credit good towards purchases on there website www.lifeofcredit.com. They carry just about anything you could be looking for from kitchen ware to electronics they got it all. The service they offer only cost $9.95 a month with a one time enrollment fee of $149 which is pretty good when you compare the kind of money you?re going to save. Check there site out see if it?s got something your looking for.

Default Aiki14

Did you look over e-mail?
    What's your take on it?

Default Referral Code for ING savings

Can someone post or PM me a link or code for the $25 bonus for the ING savings account? I want to open one up.

Or if you can refer me to somewhere I can get better than 4.5%, let me know.