Thread: Thank God for the internet!

Hybrid View

Default Don Imus

You would think after all these years that Imus should know becoming a sniveling pus ain't gonna satisfy your critics, particularly if you are facing Jesse Jackson, Al Sharpton, and so on

He should have apologized and not become a sorrowful wreck

The Jackson/Sharpton sharks are feasting off blood, and Imus still spews blood for this group

Nothing, zero, nata will satisfy this group!

Quite frankly, I wish Imus and many others--even if I disagree with them--would tell the empty headed sharks of the media--regardless race, gender, or whatever, "GO TO H___ !! I SCREWED UP, OK? YOU HAVEN'T SCREWED UP?!"

Geez!

Default Avatar test

Default A real good place to start?

Hey guys,
    I got 1000$ im looking to play on the stock market. I was wondering if any of you have any suggestions on a good site to open an account on. I am Canadian if this in any way matters.

Default Dana Carvey on Bill Maher

In a good Al Gore impersonation: "I'm tellin' ya, we have to do something about global warming, and the best way to do that is to elect Hillary president, because she is one cold bitch"

Default "The Sopranos" -- Week 2

Well, what do you think?

The song at the end was excellent, so creepy

All-in-all, I just plain like the show

Don't want to say much now, because I don't want to spoil the show if you watch it, too, and have not seen this week's episode

Makes me more than ever glad I ain't in the mob, because more than anything their life seem so boring as well as deadly