Thread: How to Boost Your Returns With ONE Secret ETF Strategy

Default Just Released: 50 top movers in 2013

Just Released: 50 top movers in 2013

MarketClub.com has been in the business of trend following for decades, and they are happy to announce that you can take a look at Today's Top 50 Trending Stocks now...for free! This dynamic report is a list of market movers that can make a difference in your portfolio for 2013.

It costs you nothing, and it could be the game changer you have been looking for.

It's time you started trading like the smart money, get started today for free!

Default Join our stock picking contest

See how your picks stack up against other posters - join our weekly stock picking contest. Your win will be registered under your username and everyone will know about your stock picking talents.

Default Trade Idea - Dendreon Corporation (NASDAQ:DNDN)

ndreon Corporation (NASDAQ: DNDN) seems to be on its way to recovery from the recent drop. The stock price has been falling on low volume for about 2 weeks now. I know I thought that $15 was a great buying opportunity, but I still think it is time to buy. A quick look at the daily chart of DNDN shows us that:

- The stock price has been making higher lows since January.
    - The volume of transactions has been increasing substantially over the last 2 months.
    - The 50 daily moving average is turning up for the first time since July 2010
    - DNDN saw its short interest decrease by seven percent to 32,321,800 from 34,768,300.
    - My expectation is for DNDN to rise back up to 15.21-16$ and then break out above 17.05
    - This scenario would be cancelled if the price falls below 12

There is a resistance level that needs to be crossed to give rise to the next leg up. The buy trigger is at $14.66. If we can cross this level next week, the stock should continue its move up. During the day I tweet many times to my readers. I encourage everybody to subscribe AC Investor Blog twitter , so you can receive my trade ideas and stock news in real time. Stay tuned !!

Default Sigma Designs, Inc. (SIGM)

Volume precedes big moves. Hope this marks the bottom.
    AT&T seems to be using Z-wave

- Possible double bottom here.
    - Call options $7.50 have been very active this week.
    - Short Interest Decrease 25%
    - Positive MACD divergence
    - Strong balance sheet - High level of cash and No debt

Default GMX Resources Inc.(NYSE:GMXR)

Nice breakout on GMXR on 3x the daily average volume , positive MACD. Look for a quick run to $2.30 then on to $2.45

Default New to the stock market would like opions...

Ok so I just got into the stock market last week and have invested in 3 companies so far I would like some opinions on these stocks...

WWE, EA, and HGSI

Default A Weekly Look -- Week Ending 3/2

The dollar managed to find its footing on Wednesday and printed a reversal candle.
    Thursday was day one of the dollar?s new daily cycle

Default PAL: 2 cents before it fell

North American Palladium. I found this one back in Jan looking for some volatile stocks. Using my own 2nd peak rule(2 good spikes--I'm out), I got in at 2.61, got out at 2.98. 2 cents shy of it's peak for 2012. I'm happy with the profit. It's got plenty of room for more, so I'll be back on this one again.

Default Sonic Automotive Inc (NYSE:SAH)

Broke out to new highs today on strong volume. Looks good for higher prices. Bullish MACD crossover.

Default Wynn Resorts, Limited (WYNN)

The stock breaks above the key resistance zone at $126.35, signifying that a new short term uptrend is in place. Further rise is expected to $135 zone. Indicators are also showing signs of recovery. Near term support is now located at $120.26, as long as this level holds, I'd expect the uptrend to continue. Long-term investors may hold with a stop at $116.99. Let's keep an eye on her.