Thread: How to Boost Your Returns With ONE Secret ETF Strategy

Default Free subscription to SFO Magazine and free simulated trading account

Free subscription to SFO Magazine

Become a better trader in 2012 with Stocks, Futures & Options (SFO) magazine and PFGBEST.

Sign up now for your FREE subscription to SFO magazine?s monthly digital issues and get exclusive access to:

FREE archived articles on options, forex, technical analysis, psychology & more!
    FREE SFO webinars?live and on-demand!
    FREE exclusive, web-only content
    FREE SFO Weekly eNewsletter

Default CIS is gonna BLOW UP like SCEI if it breaks

Looking for a breakout above the 2.48 level ( 50 dma ). Short term price target after the break is 3. The stock starts showing ?buy' signals again, closing today above its 20-day moving average, which is a very bullish sign. Although the stock didn't perform well last year, we start to see now some signals of rebound. Additionally, the chart shows a MACD crossover, a bullish sign. Long-term investors may hold with a stop at $2.

Default Default SIFY ?

As you can see, I am pretty new to all of this. Trying to learn what everyone is looking at, and seeing in indicators, and what means what. So I have been trading for a couple of years on a short term (weekly-monthly) basis, based strickly off financials. I have just recenlty been looking into trends and indicators and I think i may have seen this stock on here once. So I kept watchin it cause at least I could see that it keeps dropping to about 4 and bouncing every two weeks with no news. Any thoughts on this one? what should I be looking at here?
    (hope my URL pic works)

Default MAXY - Seeking Alpha Biotech pick.

Maxygen: A Biotech Play With Low Downside - Part 1

In the biotech sector, it's rare to find a stock that doesn't feature clinical risk, provides cash-supported downside protection, has attractive drug optionality and a management team with a track record of returning value to shareholders.

We think Maxygen (MAXY) is one such stock that deserves to be examined by most investors.

We have split our analysis into two articles. This first part discusses Maxygen's history, the company's current drivers and the contingent payment it may receive from Bayer Healthcare (BAYRY.PK). In our second part, we examine the company's G34 drug, our valuation estimates based on a downside, base and upside scenario, and our conclusion.

Default Default $200 per Day Sub-Forum

I'm interested in starting a sub-forum where, with a joint interest, we come together with a "plan" that can achieve an "average" daily income of a minimum of $200/day, and maybe as high as $350/day, which includes both trading and investing (this regardless of a bear, bullish, or flat market). This "plan" would be achieved by establishing controlled trades and investments that as a group, have a sound basis and have protection from the constant changes in the market. The "plan" would have both stock and option choices.

I recognize this is just a rough idea of the sub-forum and more details are necessary, but mostly this poll is to see how much interest there would be here.

Default Weekly Market Review 201209

Both equities and commodities ended higher while bonds finished slightly lower in February; large cap stocks outperformed small cap stocks as the Russell 2000 lost steam last month. Looking forward, the Russell 2000 accelerated its downside momentum as we entered into March. Stock's trading volume continued to narrow last week as investors were aware of small upside potential. On the fixed income front, the short-end of the curve is more favorable technically speaking as the 2yr yield was facing heavy resistance from its 200-day moving average, while the 30yr yield found its support from its 50-day moving average that placed downward pressure on the longer term bonds. Investors will be focusing on the Job data next week, and the nonfarm payroll is going to tell the "true story" of whether the low initial claims were a real economic improvement indicator.

Technical Highlights:
    ? Small cap stocks accelerated its decline; commodities finished lower led by the price of crude.
    ? Equity internal turned weaker as the percentages of stocks above its 50-day moving average went down sharply last week.
    ? The "market bottom" group (technology, discretionary and financials) led weekly gains, while the defensive group remained quiet.
    ? Historical returns show upside bias toward offensive stocks in March; risk control is more important as volatility turns higher.
    ? The 2yr treasury yield continued to resist from its 200-day moving average, while the 30yr found its support from its 50-day moving average. The yield curve may turn steeper with the current technical setup.

read more at...
    http://plus.alpbeta.com/report/201209.pdf

Default SPAH possible pump and dump tomorrow?

has anyone heard anything

Default Thumbs up How to Boost Your Returns With ONE Secret ETF Strategy

"How to Boost Your Returns With ONE Secret ETF Strategy"

Free Webinar Recorded on Tuesday, December 3rd at 8:00 PM EST (New York Time)

In this free online class John Carter will share with you:

A Powerful Simple Strategy for Trading Options on ETFs
    The SAFE Levels to Take Risk
    The Very Best ETFs to use
    Which ETFs You Have to Avoid Like the Plague
    And much more...

Default There are 9 reasons why you SHOULD trade options on ETFs... and they're in this video

There are 9 reasons why you SHOULD trade options on ETFs...and they're in this video...

9 Reasons to trade Options on ETFs

You'll learn from John Carter...

Why ETFs are his BEST Instrument for Options Trading
    How he wires 34k from his Trading, to his Personal Account
    Why ETF Options are untouchable by Market Makers
    And a LOT more...

Default Video shows legendary 223k profit day in the market

Proof that 'account size doesn't matter' is often very hard to find. People say it doesn't matter...but can't prove it.