Thread: How to Boost Your Returns With ONE Secret ETF Strategy

Default Default Microsoft chart

aaaasssccdc

Default Default A Weekly Look -- Week Ending 3/09

The current daily cycle for the dollar should eclipse the previous daily cycle?s high, as well.

Friday was day 7 for the dollar.
    The dollar rebounded strongly after the two-day swoon.
    The dollar printed a new daily cycle high and came with in 0.07 of breaking above the previous daily cycle high.

The 2 day sell off appears to have allowed the dollar to set the daily cycle trend line and set up an imminent break above the previous daily cycle high.

Being the fist daily cycle of the new intermediate cycle brings an expectation for this to be a right translated cycle peaking in the 12 ? 18 day range before rolling over into a daily cycle low.

Stocks

Default Investing Plan

This thread will break down the plans for long or longer term investing.

Default Retail Stocks Getting Scary

Retail remains extremely hot. As many retail stocks continue to make new 52 week highs, many investors wonder if it will ever stop. The answer is yes, and it may be sooner than later. Tomorrow, the Non Farm Payrolls Report will be released. This will show the world how many jobs were created in the last month. It is estimated that 200,000 were added. Should this number fall short, retail may suddenly get very weak.

Why?

If the jobs picture starts to cloud up and the Unemployment Rate stops falling, the public may not have as much disposable income as expected. In addition, should gas prices continue to rise, many Americans will start pulling back on their spending habits. As expenses rise, the first thing to go is retail merchandise such as the TV's and clothes.

In this Chief Market Strategists humble opinion, stocks like Macy's, Inc. (NYSE:M) and Dillard's, Inc. (NYSEDS), along with others, are near a sharp pullback. These stocks are over extended in the short term.

Gareth Soloway
    InTheMoneyStocks

Default anyone watching BVSN?

i have been reading this forum for a while and never post. just learning at this point as i consider myself a rookie and not a real trader yet. but i thought i would put this up.

someone put me onto this stock yesterday. a financial advisor here locally told me that even though this stock has gone up, it will continue until feb. 12th.

i always take things with a grain of salt. i looked at the chart and thought, wow, i already missed the break out, but he said get into it by the end of the day. i did not do what he said. this morning its already up 10 percent.

the volume has increased in size lately. he said institutions are now buying in as the company is supposed to create some software for facebook commerce or something of that nature.

what do yall think?

Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

Default BION - Yay or nay?

Anyone have any advice on this stock? It seems to have plans for huge revenue, as well as starting to tier-up to OTC.QB, which would seem to push huge gains in the future.

Just bought 300 at 1.43, might turn into a long term investment if short term profits are stable.

Default AYR - Aircastle

Take a look at AYR, I think it is a good buying opportunity for long term investors. The company is doing very well, but stock went down 5% today due to the news that FIG is selling 5 mlns of shares. It is perceived as a bad news, however, in my opinion it is not.

Default Thoughts on GRVY?

I wanted to see some people's thoughts on GRVY? I bought it recently and have had a good run the last several days on it. Is this a long or should I dump it? I've made a little profit off of it so I can't complain.

Default What stock/mutual fund would you recommend for maximum dividend return?

Looking to park about 100k long term, and collect the dividend income. I'm looking at OHI for this purpose. I was wondering if someone might recommend something better?

Default is LULU going to go down?

does anyone think LULU is a good short? does this make any sense:

-the price is at all time high.
    -the volume is at a year low.
    -this weeks chart is forming "rail road tracks".
    -the 20 DMA has leveled out.
    -there has been a lot of insider selling this month.
    -its 92 percent owned by institutions.
    -in the past year,everytime its in the overbought gray area, it comes down 10 or so dollars.
    -since 2009 its been one of the break out stocks which history tells us, is bound for a big correction.

and with news starting to increase talking about gas prices, discretionary spending should go down first and this sector of super fancy 100 dollar yoga pants store, just won't make any money when you can get good quality yoga pants at target. that's my thought anyways. (my wife compares them all the time, lol)

with P/E at 59, it just seems like an expensive stock and i also just don't like the fundamental idea of their store, but that's my personal opinion.

so what do yall think? i am just throwing ideas that i don't feel too strongly about as i am a newbie