Thread: How to Boost Your Returns With ONE Secret ETF Strategy

Default There are 9 reasons why you SHOULD trade options on ETFs... and they're in this video

There are 9 reasons why you SHOULD trade options on ETFs...and they're in this video...

9 Reasons to trade Options on ETFs

You'll learn from John Carter...

Why ETFs are his BEST Instrument for Options Trading
    How he wires 34k from his Trading, to his Personal Account
    Why ETF Options are untouchable by Market Makers
    And a LOT more...

Default Video shows legendary 223k profit day in the market

Proof that 'account size doesn't matter' is often very hard to find. People say it doesn't matter...but can't prove it.

This video PROVES it

Legendary trader John Carter had a pretty good day recently... where he recorded live his 223k trading day! This was recorded in his REAL money accounts...

97k on Apple
    93k on Google
    104k on Priceline

Default Just Released: 50 top movers in 2013

Just Released: 50 top movers in 2013

MarketClub.com has been in the business of trend following for decades, and they are happy to announce that you can take a look at Today's Top 50 Trending Stocks now...for free! This dynamic report is a list of market movers that can make a difference in your portfolio for 2013.

It costs you nothing, and it could be the game changer you have been looking for.

It's time you started trading like the smart money, get started today for free!

Just go here to access your list of top 50 trending stocks!

Default Join our stock picking contest

See how your picks stack up against other posters - join our weekly stock picking contest. Your win will be registered under your username and everyone will know about your stock picking talents.

Just go here to read the rules and post your pick.

Default LFVN - Lifevantage

For the medium term

Default TZYM- Gap Down Trade

I wanted to share with you a nice trade I made today on TZYM, this stock is an example of a best-case scenario gap down play. Before market open my scans showed large activity on TZYM, I mentioned it as a possible play in chat.

At market open there was a confirmation of large volume and very clean upward trend. I was filled at 1.86 and watched the stock consolidate at 2, then rip all the way up to 2.9, consolidate some more and rip to 3.1. I held on until I eventually sold at 2.94 for a return of 59%. Overall it was a good day

Default What is the difference? VW stock.

Hello.

What is the difference between VOW.de and VLKAY.pk? The first is traded in europe, and the other in the US - but why is there such a big difference in price? Is the last one VW's American department or what?

Thank you.

Peter Jansen.

Default Weekly Market Review 201210

Stocks edged higher after Tuesday's sharp decline, the S&P500 closed slightly higher for the week while the Russell 2000 bounded strongly. Employment data buoy optimistic economic trend, whereas nonfarm payrolls came in strong with 227k jobs created (vs. 213k est.) in February, meantime January's revision marked the highest record since May 2010 from 243k to 284k. Bonds faced pressure on outstanding economic data, the entire yield curve lifted upward and the short-term rates rallied the most last week; the 2-year treasury yield rose significantly higher after breaking above its 200day moving average. Next week, investors are focusing on retail sales, CPI and the FOMC announcement as high oil price becomes the next concern to slow economic growth.

Technical Highlights:
    ? Small cap stocks led market rebound; bonds turned lower as yield curve lifted by optimistic economic data.
    ? Stocks' internal showed healthy sign as the percentage of stock above its 50days moving average rallied strong followed by the shape decline.
    ? Defensive stocks strengthened as stock market suffered from 200pts decline on the Dow; the market neutral group continued to underperform second week in the roll.
    ? Historical returns continued to show upside bias forward looking; volatility remained the key for trading.
    ? 2yr treasury yield rose significantly after breaking above its 200day moving average; the negative correction suggested that the long-term rates will strengthen lead by the short-term rates.

read more at...
    http://plus.alpbeta.com/report/201210.pdf

Default InfoSpace, Inc. (NASDAQ:INSP)

Nice bull flag break w/volume 2x above avg, like the MACD trend, RSI trending higher. I twitted this one on Friday.

Name: sc.jpg Views: 153 Size: 110.5 KB

Default DECK gets decked

I guess it was coming. It might be heading to 60.